Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tic Tac Toe anyone?

Hello! I have been a very naughty blogger lately! Things have been a bit crazy in my personal life and I decided to 'unplug' for a bit to keep myself from completely losing it.  Fortunately, I had some projects completed and was able to schedule those to post on  a regular schedule.   I haven't however, been able to visit all of the wonderful bloggers, and have really been slacking this month with my commitments to Anything But a Card.  So now I am trying to catch up and wanted to let everyone know that we have a new challenge starting this week! You have three whole weeks to play along and I LOVE our latest challenge...


Tic Tac Love!!

Please choose your Tic-Tac-Toe row
 to use as your creative mojo!
{either straight across, down or diagonal}


Choose your direction and follow
the key below for square descriptions:

1.) Red
2.) Recycling
3.) Glitter {can be loose or liquid type like Stickles}
4.) Bling it ON! {beads, gems, buttons, sequins and baubles - the sparkly bits}
5.) Heart
6.) Sprays and Mists
7.) Ribbons, Fibers and Trims... oh MY!
8.) Black
9.) Lace

Please share any current project you have created and JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. Please mention and LINK BACK to this challenge. ALSO - Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

Don't forget that at ABAC, we encourage interpretation, so your creation doesn't have to be a Valentines  or love theme.  We would love to see what you do with our tic tac toe board, just as long as it's not a card!!

Well, the weather is plain nasty and I'm pretty sure we won't have school tomorrow.  My plan is to get laundry done tonight so I can play tomorrow!  Have a wonderful rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got your play day... love that tic tac toe board!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!