Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Season of Peace

Hello!  Today I am celebrating Christmas with my family, but I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who stops by my blog!  I have met some wonderful people through 'blogland' and received a lot of marvelous inspiration from all of you!  It is so nice that in our technological world, we still manage to make real connections with people.  I have learned about different traditions around the world and have found that for all of our differences, we really have a lot more in common than one would think.  So as I gather with my family to celebrate the coming of Jesus, I will give thanks for the blessings I have received through our friendships.

I wish my fellow celebrants a very merry Christmas, and I wish everyone a wonderful season of peace and love!  May 2014 bring you happiness and joy, and may we all find peace in the new year.

I will leave you with a photo I took several years ago at our church...  For me, Christmas isn't Christmas until I've had a chance to meditate on what truly happened so long ago and how He continues to bless my family every day.
 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Just read your last 2 posts and you all have been up to your eyeballs in festivities...that's WONDERFUL!! Your cookies look amazing and those snoopy gingerbread houses....how adorable are those!!
    Thank you for the beautiful Christmas wish and I hope the same for your family and all the best to you all in the coming year. :)
    hugs,
    SIB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog post Margaret. I hope you had a wonderful time with family and friends celebrating on Christmas day. I'm so grateful to have you as a dear blog friend. Your love and support this year has meant the world to me, thank you! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you the best in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a wonderful Christmas for our family as well-Happy New Year my stamping friend

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!